1201 North 11th Street, Manitowoc, WI 54220
We gather at Wilson Jr. High on Sundays and offer one service at 10:00 a.m. Children ages birth through 5th grade are invited to experience Crossroads Kids, a Christ-centered program specially-designed for kids, which is offered during service.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We hope you find Crossroads to be a place where you feel warmly welcomed and at home.
- Each service begins with live, contemporary music, led by our worship team.
- Our pastors teach the Bible faithfully, offering tangible ways to apply God’s word immediately to your life.
- Come as you are. Wear jeans, a T-shirt, carry a coffee mug and you’ll fit right in.
- Stay after the service, grab some coffee and donuts and make new friends.
- If it’s your first visit, be sure to stop by the Connections Center for a special gift.
RUSH is a high-energy environment on Wednesday nights for 6th through 12th graders where everyone belongs. We desire to help teens learn about Jesus, realize they matter and are loved by Him, and see their ability to be world changers when led by Him. We do this through large group teaching, small group discussions with trusted volunteer leaders, and through meaningful relationships.
Even if you can’t join us in person, we would be glad to have you join us online. You can view past sermons or watch our Sheboygan campus live on Sunday mornings. You can get caught up from anywhere by downloading the Crossroads app.
ASK US A QUESTION
Crossroads Community Church is a Bible-based church that continually relies on the teaching of God’s Word and it’s authority. Crossroads’ mission is to minister to the lost and develop fully-devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Our vision is to be a community of Christ-Centered, Spirit-Transformed, People-Loving, World Changers who disciple people wherever they may be on their faith journey.